20021108

Ok. It has been a long and difficult journey, but I am in Japan, and I am online. You would think for such a techno-freakish country, there would be a lot more and a lot easier access to internet, but no no, it took me while and a lot of fumbling around in Japanese to find this internet cafe. I have all kinds of back-logged blog entries that I should upload, but I haven't yet got internet at the house, so they are stranded offline on my laptop for now. I will post them as I get online from our place. Also, not much I can say on this update, as time is almost up, but we have found a house that is quite roomy by Japanese standards and should be all moved in within the next month. I am looking forward to being the blog-correspondent in Nagoya as soon as I get all hooked up.

'Til then....