20020909

I was awaken by a really vivid dream. I was driving west on the trans-Canada, the terrain looked like BC, with my dad in the passenger seat. We were on the way to Japan. The highway was really busy and we were behind a big, red semi. Suddenly, another big semi comes screaming past us in the left lane and totally cuts off the semi in front of us. He smashes his trailer into the red semi, and then turns and smashes him a few more times, really angry. Dad and I have to drive onto the grass beside the highway to avoid being involved in their collision. Once we get back on the road, we breathe a sigh of relief and continue on. Suddenly we are surrounded by eight or nine people on Japanese racing bikes (Ninjas, and Katanas, etc). I get really tense again because I think it means trouble and I pull over into a roadside stop. They come up beside me and take off their helmets, and they are a bunch of young people. When I say that I am going to Japan, they are totally pumped, saying that they love Japan and it's totally awesome that we are going there. They pledge to drive with us and protect us and do whatever they can to make sure we get there safe and sound.

Hmmmmmm....