20020903

Well, it's over, and I'd say the first tour was a success. All the concerts went really well and we came home with money in our pockets, even with the van breaking down. Tomorrow I should get to writing some nasty emails to Canadian Tire, as well as some thankful ones to a number of other people. And I will also start working on firming up the B.C. tour for late September. This music business seems to be 80% business and 20% music, but everyone tells me to get used to it. One lead that looks good is TAXI. They are an A&R agency who, apparently, are good at getting songs heard by the right people. From what I have heard it is legit, but of course there is a catch, a $500 yearly membership. But when I can get it together, I think it would be a good investment. Heard anything about them?